The end-of-life of our beloved pets is probably one of the most challenging moments in our lives. Although we love our pets to the end of the world and back, our shared moments of joy and love get exchanged immediately with anguish, pain, sadness, and a sense of helplessness. And after our pet transitions, we feel alone and filled with grief.
But let me tell you, there is a way to transform these challenging times into love-filled moments where both our pets and ourselves can feel peace. If we live this moment well, we can deepen our connection and hold it alive even after our pets transition.
This is a sacred moment and this masterclass helps us to prepare on all levels. Death is not just a physical event and when we consider all aspects, mental, emotional, and spiritual, we are able to see a bigger picture of what is truly happening and even know what our pets truly want.
In this masterclass, we will see how to journey in a more conscious way, which will allow for a very special last phase together. One to remember with love in our hearts.
Dying doesn’t happen all of a sudden. It’s a journey, not an “on-off” switch. Just like it takes time to be born into this life, it takes time to go back “home”. There are physical, emotional and energetic forces that need to prepare and align in order to enable a smooth transition.
Knowing about the process allows us to stay calm, which is what our pets really need at this time.
Recognizing external physical signs and internal experiences will inform us on what actions to take or not to take to best support them. Many times I have seen pets being rushed to the vet by their loving parents during these final phases dying, whilst really what they needed in these sacred and precious moments, was a peaceful place to be, so they can focus on allowing the soul to leave the body.
In these stages they are preparing to cross the veil and remain with our animal companion in peaceful presence, in a state of love is the most precious gift we can offer them, but only knowing where along the process our pets are, we can make the best decisions.
It’s important for us parents to take back the responsibility for our pet’s last phase in life because even this phase is life. But we can’t do it if we feel helpless and we don’t know what is truly happening.
This masterclass will help you learn about the process of death and how to deal with all aspects of the journey. It will also help you if you dream of taking care of your pet until their last breath, with a special loving care that honors their spiritual journey.
” Be still prepared for death – and death or life shall therefore be sweeter”.
Get the first 6 sessions FREE
When to take this masterclass
If you are hoping to find some peace at the end of life of your pet, for both yourself and your pet, don’t wait until death comes knocking at your door: there is no better time to prepare than now. This is the only way to make sure you can be at peace when your pet needs you the most and that you don’t live an end-of-life that will leave you with never-ending grief after your pet’s transition.
You can take this masterclass at any stage of your pet’s life. Even if your pet is young. Or even if you have just gone through a difficult end-of-life and you want to heal. In this course, we will learn how to heal emotions that keep us stuck in the loop of our stories of what we could have done better or what we did or didn’t do.
Why take this masterclass
- Are you second guessing what your pet really wants?
- Was your last goodbye so hard that you still feel stuck in constant grief?
- Are you afraid of making hasty decisions through fear of causing unnecessary pain?
- Do you feel helpless during this time?
- Do fear and anxiety stop you from enjoying your last precious moments together?
Walk Your Pet Home is a revolutionary masterclass that will change how you approach life & death
- It will give you the tools you need to be a fully conscious and compassionate guardian during the final stages of their life.
- It will show you how to know with certainty what your pet wants and empower you to make decisions that are right for you and your pet, even if you feel pushed in all directions.
- It will create the space and energy with which you can live your furry companion’s last moments with love and even happiness, deepening your bond as they transition from this life to the next.
- It will help you to heal past grief and be prepared for any end-of-life you will encounter in life (animal or human)
This masterclass is divided in two parts:
The awakened way to a peaceful end of life
- How this journey began
- Expanding our awareness
- How we approach the end-of-life today
- The power of a diagnosis
- Quality of life
- Fear of death
- The unseen good side of death
- Death denial
- Fear as a wayshower
- Tuning into love
- How animals cope with fear
- How our energy affects our pets
- Do animals know they are dying?
- What pets really want
- Change begins with us
- The power of a crisis
- Time to go?
- Animal communication
- The right action
- Releasing guilt
- Physical pain
- Pain as a messenger
- The alchemy of pain
- How pet’s cope with pain
- Pain versus suffering
- Stepping up to an even higher level of consciousness
- Layers of life
- Good death
- Lessons from Tao
- The Middle Way
- When euthanasia feels necessary
- Sudden grief
- Preparation for death
- The dance
- Becoming alchemists
- The gifts of this journey
- Joy and laughter as healers
- A word on healing
- The next step on this journey
The Awakened Way is for you if:
- You know something is missing in how the end-of-life is lived today and you are ready to embrace a new way.
- If you are interested in your pet’s perspective
- If you want to learn how to hold the vibrations of love instead of despair throughout the end-of-life journey
- If you are open to the idea that inner transformation has an effect on our pet’s wellbeing
- If you want to make sure you are making conscious decisions instead of reacting from unconscious beliefs that may not be the best solution for you and your pet at that moment
The Tao of caring for our dying pet
- A Letter from your dog
- The Tao of caring for our dying pet
- The awakened caregiver
- How to deal with others that are on a different wavelength
- Children witnessing death
- The stages of dying
- Daya – A dog that teaches us how to die
- We all know how to die
- STAGE 1 – The call
- Sacred listening
- Holistic vet & other therapies
- Palliative care and hospice
- Loving yourself and help from others
- STAGE 2
- The dissolution of the elements
- Spending time together
- Letting go
- Tonglen & prayer
- Energy healing
- Creating a sacred space
- Anticipatory grief
- STAGE 3 – Active dying
- Terminal agitation
- Lingering on
- Swan song
- The last breath: turning into boundless love
- Burial & Cremation
- Funeral & Ceremony
- Dreams and visitations
- Keeping the connection alive
- The awakened pet parent
- Until we meet again
The Tao Of Caring Four Our Dying Pet
is for you if:
- You are ready to embrace a new way of staying with your pet until the end
- If you find it hard to set a time and a date for your pet’s death, but you also don’t want your pet to be in pain
- If you are curious about allowing the intelligence that created us, guide us to the end of this life on Earth
- If you want to understand the natural process of dying so you can know at all times what is going on, allowing you to better support your pet on all levels
- If you want to do everything possible to keep the connection open to the other side
This masterclass is not only for pet parents, but also for all pet professionals, vets, and energy healers who are ready to truly see what happens on all levels at the end of life and want to support their clients holistically
And because our brains only recognize what they already know, this masterclass is also essential if you are an animal communicator. It will enable you to expand your knowledge of the possibilities that exist at the end-of-life and translate more precisely the vibrational messages that come from the animals you connect with.
Get the first 6 sessions FREE
By the end of this masterclass you will
- Learn to accompany your pet on their end of life journey and why it matters for both you and your pet.
- Gain a newfound understanding for the mystery of death not as an ending but as a transition to a new beginning.
- Be able to return the sacredness to your pet’s crossing, knowing you have done everything possible, with love and devotion.
- Know the value of fully supporting your pet until the end and how this can gift you with a deeper connection that continues to the beyond.
- Understand that each end-of-life is as unique as our pets and ourselves and that there is no one-size-fits-all method.
- Practice activities to better align your consciousness with the energies of transition.
Get the first 6 sessions FREE
Get Walk Your Pet Home now
The new version of Walk Your Pet Home has now launched! This new version is divided in:
- 12 Modules
- 82 Sessions
- More than 30 hours of videos to watch at your own pace
- Practices to increase awareness
- Bonus video “What Our Pets Teach Us About Life & Death”
- 1 x month FREE Conscious Pet Parent Membership
- Access to our Private Community to get support from our tribe, during and after the course